Keep your smile beautiful and healthy with elite general dentistry in Naples, FL. Whether it’s been a while since your last dental cleaning and exam or you’re searching for a new dentist, here’s what you can expect from Dr. Hoop and his dental team:
[youtube id=”wnK3H7qINTc” imgsrc=”yt-thumb” w=”350″ h=”200″ align=”right” crop=”c” transcript=”Comprehensive dentistry is a term that we use, basically refer to a broad range of dental services pretty much under one roof. Because of my background, having a general dental degree, and a periodontal specialty degree, we offer an extremely broad range of services. I think that a lot of patients, once they get comfortable with a dentist, once they get comfortable with a staff and an office, don’t want to be referred out to multiple offices or multiple other offices for services. One of the strengths I feel that we have is being able to offer so many procedures in one place so people can get treated by a dentist and a staff that they’re comfortable with.” title=”George A. Hoop, DDS, PA on General Dentistry” title_style=”middle”]
- Improvements in your oral and overall health
- Reduced risk of dental infections and costly treatment
- State-of-the-art technology for better diagnostics and precise procedures
- Gentle, soothing dentistry
- More confidence in your smile
- At-home oral care education
Let us treat your mouth with advanced preventive dentistry. Call Total Dental Solutions for Adults today at (239) 594-8817 or use the online form to schedule a visit.
Prevent Dental Issues With Advanced Care
Dr. Hoop and our staff work with patients to reduce the risk of infections, dental emergencies, and even serious oral health problems like gum disease that can cause tooth loss. Our team has implemented the latest technologies and training techniques to give you a calm, anxiety-free dental visit. Some of our preventative and diagnostic care includes:
[img imgid=”5125″ align=”right”]
- Dental Cleanings and Exams — We’ll remove any plaque and tartar from the surfaces of teeth. Then, we’ll polish the teeth to make it harder for those harmful substances to attach. If you need restorative dentistry, we can handle that, too!
- Oral Cancer Screenings — It’s also important to check for abnormalities in your mouth. Our VELscope handheld tool illuminates possible problem areas. It’s painless and takes just five minutes of your time!
- Dry Mouth and Bad Breath Solutions — We offer custom solutions to correct these nagging issues, from medication to tweaks in your oral health routine.
- Athletic Mouthguards — For you or your active child, custom mouthguards protect teeth better than generic boil-and-bite mouthguards and do not obstruct the airway.
Better technology means better results. Digital X-rays and intraoral cameras aid us in diagnosing dental infections and educating you on your oral health. One tool that sets our office apart from others is our cone beam CT scanner, a state-of-the-art device that provides 3-D images of your oral cavity to help us plan advanced procedures like placing dental implants.
Control Gum Problems & Keep Your Mouth Healthy & Functional
Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss and is linked to problems like heart disease and diabetes. A majority of Americans will struggle with gum disease. The first signs of disease are bleeding or swollen gums. It’s vital to control the problem early because severe gum disease, periodontitis, is not curable. You’ll need exams every three to four months to assess the health of your gums.
Dr. Hoop, a periodontist by training, helps patients resolve their dental issues and maintain healthier gums. He and our team will clean the area beneath your gumline and then apply Perio Protect® for infection control.
Dr. Hoop and our staff are here to treat any of your Naples general dentistry needs. Get the care you deserve. Call (239) 594-8817 to schedule an appointment.